ITEC is committed to providing the finest recruiting services possible to our customers. Please take a look below to better understand who we have supported, the types of clearances we support, the skill sets we specialize in, and how we stand apart from our competitors through our employee care.
Government agencies we support include:
ITEC is intimately familiar with the clearance process, and we support our customers requiring the following types of clearances:
- Public Trust
- Top Secret
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- Full Scope Polygraph
We are honored to support the following customers (and always ready to support more):
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
ITEC is happy to provide a variety of highly qualified candidates. The skill sets we specialize in include:
- Systems Architects
- Helpdesk, desktop support, network administrators, systems administrators, network engineers
- Applications, Embedded engineers, GUI programmers, Web programmers
- Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Technical Writers
- Enterprise Data Management
- DBAs, Data Warehouse Engineers, Storage Engineers, ERP developers & integrators.
We are able to effectively recruit the most highly qualified technical resources in the country because of our strong company culture. ITEC's competitive pay, great benefits package, and our friendly, welcoming atmosphere attract the best of the best. Our employee focused culture allows us to retain the most skilled technical resources in the industry. Below details what ITEC does to maintain happy employees:
- ITEC takes a small business, employee-focused, approach to ensure commitment to project/program through morale events, continued contact with recruiters, and active in-house Human Resources Department.
- Continued Communication and Support includes the following:
- Monthly News Letter
- Monthly contact with AM or recruiter
- Celebrate Birthdays, milestones, and holidays
- Recognition of employees who receive a customer performance award with monetary bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan for contractors and their family to ensure long term commitment. Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and PTO.
Continually growing since 1999, ITEC is a Small Business and a member of the National Association of Government Contractors.
ITEC is proud to be an employee focused company that provides a very competitive benefits package.