ITEC's technical understanding is unparalleled in the industry. Because of that, we are able to provide the most capable engineering staffing services to our customers. ITEC provides multiple staffing options:
- Long and short term contract labor.
- Contract labor with intent to hire. ITEC will provide the appropriate technical personnel with an option to hire after a predetermined period of time.
- Engineering direct placement services. Under a placement fee agreement, ITEC will find permanent employees for our customers.
- Subcontractor, performing Statement of Work projects.
- Payrolling Services
Our people are the most important aspect of our customer's success. We believe in the fundamental rule of only providing the very best human beings to our customers. Whether the position requires a security clearance, or simply needs a reliable resource each day, we consistently screen for those characteristics that cannot be described on a resume.
We realize that our customers' needs are time sensitive, so we work hand in hand with our hiring managers, enabling us to clearly understand project requirements, and to quickly and easily meet the unique needs of our customers.
ITEC skill sets include:
- Systems Architects
- Helpdesk, desktop support, network administrators, systems administrators, network engineers
- Applications, Embedded engineers, GUI programmers, Web programmers
- Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Technical Writers
- Enterprise Data Management
- DBAs, Data Warehouse Engineers, Storage Engineers, ERP developers & integrators
ITEC is intimately familiar with the clearance process, and we support our customers requiring the following types of clearances:
- Public Trust
- Top Secret
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- Full Scope Polygraph
Continually growing since 1999, ITEC is a Small Business and a member of the National Association of Government Contractors.
ITEC is proud to be an employee focused company that provides a very competitive benefits package.